Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Rude Classmate

In my high school days(as the way I am always starting my blog) we had this classmate who thinks that she is superior because she belonged to a group that is so big that it had almost covered up all the batch. I will have her a code name. We have started calling her"The Rude Classmate". But we will only call her TRC. But we will get to their story later. So that. We were doing some props for the stage play in English that time. And then I noticed that The Rude Classmate is chasing our friend. Earlier that day, my friend had told me that TRC had been bribing or threatening her to give money. As a friend, I had defended her for that I know she has weak personality. She pointed her finger towards my face. She told me foul words. I hated her before. I shouted at her. And then, after the incident, I got to our adviser and told the story. She had made us letter and then she had gone to our treasurer at our class and then, she had a 1000 peso bill. She smacked it our table at the canteen. And then her belonged group lectured her. And then, she just walked away. I hate her. She is a spoiled brat. DAMN!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment