Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Rude Teacher

In our high school days, we had this teacher in Physics. He is so rude,we might have had the guts to kill him.I really hate him. He insulted me and my friends. He pulled out his tongue out for my friend and started to insult her. He(she) told my friend fat-ass, he called me "Screwed-up" student. The fact that he did that does make him unprofessional. I mean, why on earth would he do that? He think that even so he graduated from one of the finest university in the Philippines. What I really hate about that teacher is that he is giving those undeserving students high grade ,even though their test is low enough to cause a bad grade. And then, we have this classmate that had low grade for the last quarter because she didn't let the Rude Teacher to go forward to the line. That is why we hate him.

No comments:

Post a Comment